Moore News is available to take on commissions on the following topics, all of which the company is regularly published on:
- Start-ups, Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Home-Working and Women in Business
- Recruitment, Jobs, Employment, Pre-Screening, Security Clearance, Training & Skills
- Business Taxation, VAT, HMRC, Expenses, Benefits, Expat & Offshore issues
- Business Disputes (IP & Copyright Law rulings), Administration & Liquidation
- Personal Finance, Banking, Mortgages, Help to Buy, Investments, ISAs & Buy-To-Let
- Broadband, Cyber Security, The Cloud, Big Data, E/M-commerce & London's Tech City
- Government Initiatives, Politics, The City, Advertising, PR/Marketing, Education, Crime.
On any of the topics above, Moore News can provide you, your website or publication with:
- Comment & Opinion pieces
- How-to guides
- Interviews, Q&As and SEO content.
Moore News can also provide the following services:
- Editorial advisory, including a SWOT analysis of your existing news, features and/or content.
The above lists are not exhaustive. To contact Moore News' founder Simon Moore, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to him directly on 01444 245 825.